twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I receive approx 42 emails from yahoo/msn lottery,that my email address has selected for online lottery, Help?

What should I do if receive these kind of masses ?

I receive approx 42 emails from yahoo/msn lottery,that my email address has selected for online lottery, Help?
If you click on the below link this site will give you instructions on how to achieve a spam free inbox. This site also provides an online form where all scams and frauds can be reported :





http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/sp...
Reply:1. Keep marking these as spam; you can even set your spam filter to filter out emails with "lottery" in the subject.





2. Don't give out your email for free offers, etc., only give it out when you need to.





I'm getting a bunch too, but the more we report them, the better Yahoo will get at automatically blocking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment