twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

When i click on my icons...ie ebay,tiscali/tiscali email, msn ect, Im getting 'windows can not open this file'

Even the icon for yahoo wont open the page. What have I done and what do I do to get them back. I have got an icon called '%system drive%' and I dont know what that is.





All my short cut icons for pics,display,add/remove, all work ok.





Can anyone help me please as it is driving me insane!

When i click on my icons...ie ebay,tiscali/tiscali email, msn ect, Im getting 'windows can not open this file'
If all they are are shortcuts, then it is safe just to delete them. Then START


ALL PROGRAMS


RIGHT CLICK ON PROGRAM REQUIRED


SEND TO


DESKTOP


This will create new shortcuts.


The System drive is where your operating system resides.

paying survey

No comments:

Post a Comment