twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

MSN failure notification email help. Can't send an email to my mate?

I have the latest version of msn. I sent an email to my friend #1 and it sent but when i copied and pasted it and tried to send it to my friend #2. i got a failure notification email. why?





i just sent bunch of links, that's all but it was a failure. if it sent to my friend 1 why wouldn't it send to my friend 2? got the right email address, i haven't blocked him, he hasn't blocked me, it's all good so don't see the problem

MSN failure notification email help. Can't send an email to my mate?
hi


there can be a some reasons for that


--» you did not write the address correctly


--» your friend's mailbox is full


--» your friend uses an exclusive mail filter that doesn't accept your mail


(in this case tell your friend he/ she can do two things


--» include you in his /her safe senders in the mail options


--» change the filter using a standard one)


--» your friend blocked you in his/her mail





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆¢σρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


☆đση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ☆



Reply:All I can suggest is that the e-mail could be incorrectly typed or the owner of the e-mail blocked your e-mail in their Hotmail inbox in the 'blocked senders' list.





Remove an Address from Your Blocked Senders in Windows Live Hotmail





To unblock a sender in Windows Live Hotmail:





* Select Options | More options... from the Windows Live Hotmail toolbar (or just Options if you use the classic version).


* Follow the Safe and blocked senders link under Junk e-mail.


* Click Blocked senders .


* Highlight the address you want to remove under Block Sender List:.


* Click %26lt;%26lt; Remove from list.


No comments:

Post a Comment