twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

Can't get into my MSN Hotmail email?

I have MSN email and Messanger. 2 different icons on my screen. All of a sudden the other day my messanger when I click onto it works but the one for my email does not. I never changed anything and my husbands says he never touched it either and he does not use hotmail anyways. But now on the icon where there used to be the immages of 2 heads is what looks like a blank computer screen. When I click onto it a notice comes up that says it is not found. Anyone know what happened or what i can do to get it back?

Can't get into my MSN Hotmail email?
well there are a few thing you can do..find the folder in your computer that say msn messenger once you find that make another icon for it. but remove the one on your decktop. If that doesn't work go to there site and re-download it and install it again..it will not remove anyone on your list as that will always stay. now it that doesn't work..see if you can logn into your account on there website. I wish you luck


No comments:

Post a Comment