twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

I send Email with yahoo &MSN BOX for different country client,Why they can't receive?

Hello Nelly,


I think I know what you are asking and I will try to help you~~~if you are E.Mailing someone or some company freom your own computer, you have to type in their full e.mail address, as follows..... let's say you were trying to get an e.mail to me...





You would have to write the letter and in the top part of the e.mail form there are 3 slots. the top slot is for the e,mail address, and the slot below is for a brief description of the letters contents, but this part isn't all that important as the e.mail will still be delivered without a description..


So put the e.mail address as below-:


my email name.....@yahoo.co.uk Don't forget the dots, between the co and the uk they are vital or your e.mail won't go,, and your english is very good, well written questions..well done...





and after you have written your letter scroll down and find the options to either store the letter on your computer and then click send wait a second or two and it's gone, on its way to me or whoever you have addressed it to...I hope this helps you out Nelly...Bye...Tony M


No comments:

Post a Comment