twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a way to email MSN conversations?

I tried emailing a file of MSN conversations, and when I open the email - it has the conversation, but with a bunch of other text stuff, like codes and such. You have to search through all the texts to find the actual conversation pieces.





Is there a way to email those conversations, so when I open the email, the file will be readable? Just how you'd normally open the conversation file in your Received Files folder. I tried selecting "Open With" then Internet Explorer, Word, ect... but nothing is coming out clear. I don't know a ton about computers, just the basics... so I'm hoping there's an easy way to do it.





I just want to be able to read the conversation clearly, in case something happens to my computer and those files are lost, get what I'm saying?





Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to email MSN conversations?
at the end of the chat: save the ''convo'' as a text file...


then email that file to urself
Reply:The files are XML documents (Extensible Markup Language Documents), and they can be read in IE7.


No comments:

Post a Comment