twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MSN email problem delay?

I am having technical problems with MSN's email and I don't know what the problem is, I have sent a email to my uncle just to see if he was doing ok and a few days later today the email has been delayed and I don't know why I have It delayed, The response said I have been giving a Warning for no reason and this has happened to me several of times before and before it claimed that I was sending spam/junk mail and I wasn't doing any thing of that!





So I don't know why its doing this and I want to know why I keep getting these delays and my msn hotmail is the only email my uncle has and I don't know what else to do to contact him threw email.





Has any one ever had any problems sending email threw msn like I have? I want this to stop because I am getting tired of all of my emails getting delayed.

MSN email problem delay?
First, it is not your problem that your emails are getting delayed - it's Microsoft's problem.


There are sometimes problems with the Hotmail server and the emails are getting delayed so you can do nothing about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment