twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Xbox LIVE email address, does it log in to MSN/email acc automatically?? PLEASE READ?

Basically, I have just bought an Xbox 360 and am signing up to Xbox LIVE. However I am aware that you can go onto MSN and stuff when your playing Xbox LIVE.





I have a shared Xbox with my brothers using it regularly and I dont want them roaming on my contacts etc. So I was wondering how that works. If I use my proper email address for my LIVE will they be able to access my email account/chat to my contact list evrytime they play Xbox?





PLEASE HELP!!

Xbox LIVE email address, does it log in to MSN/email acc automatically?? PLEASE READ?
The chat contacts, yes... While you can stop the 360 from logging on to messenger automatically, they will be able to click one button and have it log in (it stores your password)... Your email is safe - the 360 cannot access email.


No comments:

Post a Comment