twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

XML, WinZip, MSN & Yahoo email accts that I don't know about, Off-site storage - what is he trying to hide?

Think the old man is cheating. Hasn't wanted sex for over 2 years. Spends A LOT OF TIME on the computer. I had his laptop HD downloaded (via Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier) by a local "geek-type" merchant to a portable HD drive. Now I need to make sense what exactly is on it! Any help?

XML, WinZip, MSN %26amp; Yahoo email accts that I don't know about, Off-site storage - what is he trying to hide?
First off, let me explain what some of those are that you refer to. Yahoo and MSN can easily be and probably are email accounts. XML is a mark up language for programing similar to HTML. WinZip is and archival tool for compressing files. The off site storage I am at a loss for. many places are offering web based storage for people to back up their important files so that should something happen to the computer they can recover them and get back on with business. In this case I am not so sure. I would suggest that you talk to your spouse. Ask the hard questions and find out what is really going on. You own it to yourself to do this if for no other reason the piece of mind. I hope that it all works out for the best. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment