twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I retrieve photos/emails i sent to myself on my MSN email address?

About 2-3 years ago i had lots o f photos on my old PC, but as i didnt have a usb memory stick, i decided to use my email account (msn/hotmail) to send the pictures to myself (msn email) so it would save in the sent items.





But now just remembering i done that and want to see the old memories, how exactly do i locate the photo attachments i sent?





Ive clicked on sent items but its empty?





I still have emails recieved dating back to 2002 , so they shouldnt have automatically deleted?





thanks

How do I retrieve photos/emails i sent to myself on my MSN email address?
That is hard one, did you not name the folder that you sent it too, if not then I don't know how you are going to retrieve the photos.!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment