twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I set up msn email on blackberry curve?

wonder if anyone can help, have a new blackberry curve but have not got a clue how to register my msn mail account so I can receive personal emails on the handset!! I have wi-fi at my house and dont have blackberry package but was told I didnt need it. I have only one option in the setup wizard and it requires Blackberry Enterprise server code (i'm assuming corp.email) , PLEASE HELP? need it in dummy terms (Im new to Blackberry!!)








Also, myfaves arent showing on homescreen and there is no option to show/hide myfaves.

How do I set up msn email on blackberry curve?
go to instant messenger and then pick the msn one.


sign in and thats it.


for the my faves call 611 on your phone and tell the rep to load it up.


if u still have question about setting up the messenger just call 611 and they will show u step by step.


No comments:

Post a Comment