twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Block Hackers from my msn email?

I recently just meet someone awhile ago that I talked to whenever I see and we talked once in awhile and so one day I saw him and he started laughing at me! I asked him what was wrong he told me he knows everything I do on the computer and of course I didn't believe him because I delete my history from my emails, but then he retold me all the conversations I had with people and embarrassing ones that no one should know about, I got mad at him and told him to stay off my account! He said he would but of course didn't listen and still goes on my email and now I can't even talk to anyone on the computer without him knowing what I do


Does anyone know how I can block him from viewing what I am saying to my friends on the computer?


He says that he uses this CD thing that no one can get that lets him do anythin he wants on the computer and so if I were to change my password he would still be able to get in my account, He make me so mad! please help any ideas?

Block Hackers from my msn email?
The chances are good that you were not 'hacked". Much more likely you were using a weak password and / or secret question and SOMEONE YOU KNOW simply took an educated guess or saw you typing your password.





A 'real' hacker would not be bothered and couldn't care less about hacking into your mail





A hacker is after the data on your computer, stuff that is worth money such as your credit card number, social security number etc. Your bandwidth and computing power is valuble too.





Change your passwords to a strong ones . A strong password MUST have at least 10 characters, using upper and lower case letters, numbers, and punctuation marks. Do not use any real words, especially easy-to-guess words like love, password, or the name of your husband! Nor your cat's name.





Your secret question and answer must be something truly secret even if you must make up a nonsense answer. Too many people know the name of your first school or the name of your pet!





Never tell anybody, even your best friend, what your password is. Friends don't last forever. Todays "friend" can be tomorrows enemy! "Friends" often blab passwords to their friends.





Never type your password when someone is looking over your shoulder. Would you enter your PIN # into an ATM with somebody watching?





And never write your password down and use a "Stick-It" to attach it on your monitor. Don't laugh, people do this all the time!





Use different passwords for each service you use. Your password to start your computer must be different from your Hotmail password which should be different from your Yahoo password which must be different from your e-bay password etc. Do NOT use the same password for everything. And change them all every few months.
Reply:The one thing I would worry about is that he has a keylogger on your computer. Run a couple of virus and spyware scans with different programs.

vital statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment